The company’s visual representation
A logo is essentially the face of your brand. At the end of the day, a good logo is the one that leaves a mark in the mind of your customers. Although it seems like a simple thing to do, it takes a huge amount of planning, creative input, and technique to create logo design that deserves to represent your company. Let us, EasyPrint Japan, design your logo for you.
Our set of expert designers specializes in creating logo designs will keep in mind the following important elements:
- Balance = our designers will always keep in mind that the contents of the logo should be equal and balanced.
- Size = When it comes to designing logos, size matters a lot. The logo has to appear good and legible even if it is scaled down.
- Color = This plays a key role in logos. Our artists has adequate understand of color theories and psychology.
- Style = The design should not only fit the client and their brand but should also fit the trend and stand the test of time.
- Typography = The font style should be carefully selected base on your brand’s target demographic and customer base.